Hi Marcus and everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the tribute site for Mountain Valley Software, it includes the wonderful items Marcus provided and everything else I had for the games.
The map for Forbidden Valley had me hooked, especially because there appears no known ...
Search found 7 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62309
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:32 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62309
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
Hello all,
Scott, I have temporarily rehosted my site at
https://mvsarchive.freehosting.dev/
& have added a link on the main game list page called 'Misc Downloads' that will take you to a directory with numerous resources that may interest you.
In particular there is a new ravenswood.D64 that ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:30 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: Ship Wrecked
- Replies: 7
- Views: 85803
Re: Ship Wrecked
Ship Wrecked by Gavin Ellicott & Scott Julian 1986.
A very short The Quill game with many bugs fun to fix. The author probably didn't finish his project because there are unused items and messages. The game in its current form is achievable.
Hi Auraes,
57 year on me apologises for the bugs ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:23 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: Ship Wrecked
- Replies: 7
- Views: 85803
Re: Ship Wrecked
I notice on the blog in that second link that Scott details how he got approval to sell Jack Lockerby's games in Australia, something I was previously unaware of. [Or he previously told me and I just forgot... which is equally likely]
Hi Strident,
I think you noticed that on my blog but yes I ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:10 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62309
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
Hello Alastair,
I'm still here but my site is no longer.
It was only ever placed temporarily in that location & when my business hosting service was not required, the site was orphaned.
I dont think I'll try too hard to republish it now as Scott's Alphaworks archive, with its enduring presence ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:06 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62309
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
Nice site. Pity you don't have the spectravideo games.
Long story Alex. I owned all three original M & M games in complete packaging but never owned a Sprectravideo 328 so in 2014 I gave them to a retro collector in Brisbane (Australia) as he had a couple of Sprectravideo computers. He was ...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:21 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62309
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
Hi everyone,
It's been a number of years since I originally set up on tribute site to Mountain Valley Software and I'm sure it's been helpful for many who have an interest in these great Australian games.
I have recently updated my tribute site with everything I have on Mountain Valley Software ...
It's been a number of years since I originally set up on tribute site to Mountain Valley Software and I'm sure it's been helpful for many who have an interest in these great Australian games.
I have recently updated my tribute site with everything I have on Mountain Valley Software ...