Dog Star (Death Star) Adventure corrections

Games for Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga, Apple ][ and the rest of the 8-bit and 16-bit platforms. Pleas for help, puzzles, bug reports etc.

Moderator: Alastair

Starglider

Dog Star (Death Star) Adventure corrections

#1 Post by Starglider » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:46 am

Hi, thanks for providing the walkthrough for Dog Star Adventure aka Death Star Adventure for the Commodore 64 at http://solutionarchive.com/file/id%2C9304/

I have great memories playing this game.

Here are a couple of corrections in bold for the walkthrough that prevented it working correctly:

Walk Through
(Start in the cockpit of the Falcon), S, D (deck of Darth Vader's Battle Cruiser), S, E, E, N (supply depot), GET BLASTER, GET AMMUNITION (your blaster is reloaded), GET TAPE, S, W, GET FUEL, W, N, U (Falcon), DROP FUEL, D, N, N (computer centre where the CRT says "Copy Tape"), COPY TAPE (the Pet recorded on the tape, then printed "Attack Plans - Very Secret"), GET PLANS, N (testing laboratory), SHOOT SCIENTIST (using blaster - he is vaporised), GET TURBO, GET DEVICE (cloaking), GET I.D. (card), S, S, S, U (Falcon), DROP DEVICE, DROP TURBO, DROP PLANS, D, DROP I.D.

N (elevator), U, S (interrogation room), GET CAPE (belonging to Princess Leia), DELETE "N" AS YOU CAN'T GO THAT WAY, W (decontamination room), GET NECKLACE (shinestone), W, N, W, W, N, U (Falcon), DROP PRINCESS, DROP NECKLACE, DROP CAPE, DROP MAP, D, GET I.D., N, W, W, D (research lab), GET GUN (micro laser), W, N, E, E (vault entrance), E (a voice calls out "Who Goes There"), SAY SECURITY (remember the graffiti - you are at the identification terminal where the screen says "Show ID"), SHOW I.D. (you are in the vault), GET CRYSTALS (the treasury), W, W, S, U (Falcon), DROP GUN, DROP I.D., DROP BLASTER, GET COMMUNICATOR, SAY SESAME (a voice comes over the PA "Opening flight Deck Doors"), N, PUSH BUTTON.

Gunness
Site Admin

Re: Dog Star (Death Star) Adventure corrections

#2 Post by Gunness » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:42 am

Thanks for your corrections - I've updated the solution :)