"The Classic Adventurer" magazine

Games for Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga, Apple ][ and the rest of the 8-bit and 16-bit platforms. Pleas for help, puzzles, bug reports etc.

Moderator: Alastair

Alastair

"The Classic Adventurer" magazine

#1 Post by Alastair » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:51 pm

I cannot recall reading about this at CASA but on trying to find out more about SpecSoft (as an aside, follow the link for some great news about some games that were thought lost until about a week ago) I came across a publication called The Classic Adventurer. This is a magazine about classic adventures (there's a surprise!) that comes in both paid for physical and free downloadable PDF form. (The SpecSoft article appears in Issue 04.)

Strident

Re: "The Classic Adventurer" magazine

#2 Post by Strident » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Yes, as well as appearing in issue 1 I've been looking through early drafts of the issues for Mark. The physical editions are pricey (mostly due to US postage costs) but are really nice... I've got all four issues sitting on my shelf.

Some really interesting (and new!) information in them. Well worth ready. Especially with the free downloads.

Gunness
Site Admin

#3 Post by Gunness » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Well, chalk that up to my distracted mind. I don't know why I've forgotten to post about TCA, because it's a great publication! Will give it a mention with the next update.

Strident

#4 Post by Strident » Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Issue 5 is now available featuring interviews with Simon Ainsworth, Simon Price & Mike Lewis, Scott Adams and more...

Free download & paid-for printed softback magazine available from: http://classicadventurer.co.uk/