Christmas themed games?

General chit-chat, ramblings, odds and ends.

Moderator: Alastair

Gunness
Site Admin

Christmas themed games?

#1 Post by Gunness » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:12 pm

So... desperately trying to get into the spirit of things here with a game celebrating the wonders of yuletide, and all I could come up with was Melbourne House's Merry Christmas (which, cute an' all) isn't much of a game ;)

We don't have a Christmas genre - and I'm not sure we need one! - but what should I spend my time on. Apart from helping out with Sadim Castle over in one of them other threads :)

Alex

Re: Christmas themed games?

#2 Post by Alex » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:18 pm

well there are 8 games in the database with the word Christmas and two of them are without solution. There you've an opportunity :)

Alex

#3 Post by Alex » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:20 pm

There is also a Spanish one without solution Papa Noel if you like to try another language.

Alex

#4 Post by Alex » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Alex wrote:There is also a Spanish one without solution Papa Noel if you like to try another language.
Sorry just solved the Spanish game(a very easy game), but I found another English one without solution Santa! The Adventure

Gunness
Site Admin

#5 Post by Gunness » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks!... but are any of them worth my time or am I better off listening to Last Christmas on the radio? ;)
Nothing says Christmas quite like 80s tunes that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, of course.

Alex

#6 Post by Alex » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:33 am

Gunness wrote:Thanks!... but are any of them worth my time or am I better off listening to Last Christmas on the radio? ;)
Well they don't look the most interesting adventures I've seen, but anything is better than listening to Last Christmas I guess :lol:
Gunness wrote:Nothing says Christmas quite like 80s tunes that makes you want to bang your head against the wall, of course.
I think I prefer to just bang my head against the wall without having to listen to this song :D